At Auto Comp Diag & Repair, we are an independent auto repair shop specializing in foreign and domestic vehicles. 100% satisfaction from our customer's is our #1 goal. With over 30 years of experience servicing and repairing cars, we have the experience to get the job done right, the first time. Our reputation is important to us. All work is guaranteed. Se habla español.
Honest and Professional Service
Need a Used Car?
If you're in need of a used car, Arrow Auto Sales is just around the corner. Located at the corner of Covina Blvd and Azusa Ave, you can choose from different models. Specializing in used Jaguar, Mercedes, and BMW, Arrow Auto Sales carries a small inventory of used vehicles at a great price.
Click on the link above to view their inventory.
Servicing Your Vehicle
- Replace the spark plugs in your engine regularly. This way, the air and fuel mixture will burn cleaner and more efficiently.
- Improve the intake/output system. By allowing gas to get in and exhaust out of your vehicle you will improve the vehicle's overall performance and gas mileage.
- Reduce friction. Use high-quality or synthetic motor oil.
- Check your oil! Low oil makes your engine work harder.
- Change your filters. Dirty filters can sometimes increase the amount of fuel your vehicle uses by as much as 10 percent.
- Keep tires properly inflated and aligned. Check regularly to ensure your wheels are fully inflated and your alignment is good.
- Get regular engine tune-ups and car maintenance checks. A lot can go wrong with a car. Damaged spark plugs or transmission problems can also contribute to poor gas mileage.
"my 90 nissan sentra had an overheating problem. took it to another shop and they wanted to sell me a big engine job. brought it to Carlos at auto comp. All that my car needed was a radiator cap and new radiator hose. now it doesnt overheat. very honest mechanic. thanks"
march Duarte, CA
"took my jaguar to get the ac repair, but after two different shops couldn't fix it. got recommended to auto compdiag, they were able to find the problem the first time. now my ac blows cold. They have lots of experience."
january Covina, CA